Pesticides Water Test
This pesticides water test, WaterCheck with
Pesticides, is essential if you have well water.
Simple at home or
business water collection helps protect your family.
WaterCheck w/Pesticide Option analyzes 103
- Bacteria (presence/absence for Total Coliform and
- 19 heavy metals and minerals (including copper, lead,
arsenic, and mercury)
- 6 other inorganic chemicals (including nitrates and
- 5 physical factors (including pH, Total Dissolved Solids
- 4 trihalomethanes (disinfection
- 47 volatile organic chemicals (including MTBE, PCE and
- 20 pesticides, herbicides and PCBs (including Dieldrin,
Atrazine and Heptachlor)
This is an excellent package for anyone who has never tested
their well water or who has not tested in several years and are concerned about potential pesticide
This is a comprehensive water test and is useful in
determining if a treatment system is needed. Results emailed within 10-14 business days from receipt of the sample
at the lab.
Click on the image to the right or the arrow below to learn more or
order your Pesticides Water Test from National Testing Laboratories. Clicking on these images will
open a new internet window and take you to the laboratory website. Once you arrive at the laboratory website
click on the green button to "See Our Products".
Don't Guess, Test!
Keith Bishop, Clinical Nutritionist is available for consultations if you need assistance for heavy metal health
concerns. Standard consultation fees are applied.
Return from WaterCheck with
Pesticides Water Test to WaterCheck Test Kits