Aluminum Toxicity Sources
Aluminum Toxicity Sources - learn where you may be getting exposed to toxic
amounts of aluminum.
Sources of Aluminum Toxicity
Processed foods; cheeses, non-dairy creamers, infant milk formulas, acidic foods (e.g. tomatoes) when
cooked in aluminum pots. Fruit juices and soft drinks. water, soil varies from 700-100,000 ppm). Air - dust and
other particles from weathering of rock, mining and agricultural processes, metal working fluids. Antacids,
antiperspirants, aluminum cookware. Renal dialysis solutions.
ENVIRONMENTAL/OCCUPATIONAL ALUMINUM TOXICITY SOURCES
• Hazardous waste sites
• Construction, manufacturing, explosives, petrochemical and paper industries
• Tobacco smoke
HOUSEHOLD ALUMINUM TOXICITY SOURCES
• Food (coloring agent E173)
• Canned foods
• Canned beverages
• Processed cheese and cakes
• Soy-based infant formulas
• Deodorants/ antiperspirants
• Pots and pans, cooking utensils
• Aluminum foil
• Water treated with aluminum salts
MEDICAL ALUMINUM TOXICITY SOURCES
• Buffered aspirins
• Intravenous fluids
• Implanted titanium medical devices
• Topical acne medications
This is not an all-encompassing metal toxicity list. There are other sources of
metal exposure not listed herein.
Aluminum Toxicity Source Reference
NeuroScience Melissa Test and "Hidden Sources of Metal Exposure"
Return from Aluminum Toxicity
Sources to Aluminum Toxicity